Dining chairs can set the mood for your room. If you only have one eating area and you put a dressier chair around a table, it can change the whole feel of your space, creating a ‘dining room’ feel. Even though the table might be in the kitchen. Sometimes, an unused dining space becomes more frequented by putting casual chairs around the table. Suddenly, kids are doing puzzles there, family night becomes more inviting when there is space at a table and kick back, come hang out chairs. The great thing is ALL of these chairs work around the Horchow table, again, showing that when you only put things you love in your space they all work. We have found some awesome chairs to help you create a mood. Whatever that mood is!
- The Horchow Table is a great foundation for any eating area. It is versatile enough to go with any type of dining chair. Dress it up, dress it down. It is like the basic black dress of tables!
- Want to add a little glam to your eating space? This Jonathan Adler chair will do just that.
- Looking for a sophisticated hand painted chair to put around the table, here it is.
- Mid Century mod more your style? Another chair by Jonathan Adler fits that bill and it adds a great pop of green.
- How fantastic is this old world spindle chair by Dot & Bo and it is metal! It will give your space an updated old world feel.
- If you are looking to create a regal French feel, the One Kings Lane Antoine Side Chair will do just that.
- You can’t go wrong with the lines of a Thonet chair. A great foundation to create the look.
- If you are wanting to add a punch of color, this classic square back chair in Persimmon will be fantastic. Even the color name Persimmon is awesome.
- A casual and inviting look can be achieved by using the Aqua metal dining chair.
Below is the dining room from The Posh Pacific Penthouse. Here we gilted the homeowner’s Mcquire table base and added custom cut velvet black chairs to add to the glam. We used the same fabric for the stool seats and incorporated the back of the swivel fabric, in the connected living space, on the back of the stools.
The hard part of finding all of these great chairs is not being able to use them all! If you need help completing your space, let us know. We are here to help, AND love to make your dream rooms come true!